This competition is now closed!
The winner is: Sheila Reeves. Congratulations!
A couple of weeks ago hairdressers, bloggers, models and VIPs gathered in Shoreditch in Ace Hotel’s 100 Room Bar to spend for an evening of cocktails, canapes and coiffure.
Vaughn Acord, one of the most sought-after authorities in men’s grooming, was in town to launch his acclaimed range of men’s grooming products in the UK & Ireland.
The son of a barber, Vaughn’s interest in hair piqued at an early age, and he gave his first haircut as a teen in 1976. After a spending time as a successful male model in New York and Europe, Vaughn returned to his calling and could soon be found behind the chair grooming a loyal list of clients, as well as behind the scenes at photo shoots, working with the likes of Annie Leibovitz, Robert Maxwell and the late Herb Ritts.
Today Vaughn has a successful salon in New York and his client list includes Bruce Springsteen, Richard Gere, Daniel Day Lewis, Tom Brady, President Bill Clinton, Jeff Gordon, Ashton Kutcher and Al Pacino.
During the evening Vaughn gave a special presentation, offering an insight into the brand, talking about the various products and even performed a live haircut on one of the models.
V76 by Vaughn celebrates the tradition of men’s grooming with and American sensibility. The sophisticated collection of men’s grooming products offers must-have classics updated for the modern man and includes shampoos and conditioners, waxes and gels, hair creams & sprays, as well as soaps, body washes, shaving creams and fragrances.
All V76 by Vaughn products are made with American-sourced ingredients, they are packed with vitamins and minerals, they are free of petroleum, sulphates, mineral oils, parabens & gluten and of course vegan/vegetarian and cruelty free.
Now available around the UK! Email email@example.com for your nearest salon.
We have got a fantastic V76 by Vaughn bundle of men’s grooming products, worth approx. £80, to give away to one lucky winner.
– One bottle of Hydrating Shampoo 236ml/8 fl.oz. (ingredients include almond butter, sage leaf extract, jojoba seed oil and the fragrance is Blue Cedar, a woody scent with leathery accents)
– One bottle of Hydrating Conditioner 236ml/8 fl.oz. (ingredients include sage leaf extract, chamomile, Vitamin E and the fragrance is Blue Cedar)
– One tube of Grooming Cream Ultralight Hold 145 ml/5 fl.oz. (ingredients include sweet almond oil, jojoba seed oil and the fragrance is Blue Cedar)
– One Detox Bar Soap 140g/5 oz. (Fullers earth clay, fragrance is Desert Lime; a sensual, spicy scent that awakens the spirit)
– One 4-In-1 Cleansing Foam 100ml/3.4fl.oz – shave cream + facial cleanser + shampoo + body wash in one handy can. The multi-tasking gel-to-foam is perfect for the gym or travel. (Ingredients include bamboo stem extract, coconut oil, menthol and the fragrance is Desert Lime)
To win, please answer the following question:
Where in the USA is Vaughn Acord’s salon?
As always, there are three ways to enter:
- you can enter by commenting with your answer on this article on our website london-olios.com
- like our facebook page London-Oliosand comment with your answer on the correct competition article. Sharing would be nice, but is not necessary.
- or FOLLOW our twitter page @londonolios, RETWEET the competition tweet and REPLY with your answer.
Each time you answer or comment it will count as a separate entry, so you can have three chances to win. You can enter until midnight on Friday 31st of March 2017 and the winner will be contacted privately and announced on the London-Olios website by April 9th 2017. The winner has two weeks to claim the prize; if a prize goes unclaimed, we will have another draw.
For this competition we accept entries from the UK only.
Find more competitions at The Prizefinder!