After the world launch in Copenhagen on August 10th, B&O PLAY presented the AW17 Collection with an exclusive launch party at The Ice Tank in London last week, showing a limited-edition range of premium speakers, headphones and the latest wireless earphones inspired by the fashion and interior colour trends of the season.
This season, the collection was inspired by the autumnal Japanese landscapes and their sophisticated and unexpected colour combinations reminding us that simplicity and serenity is timeless. Hence the natural and expressive materials used in the collection such as leather and aluminium is softened by a palette of lilac, violet, cityscape grey (vapour) and deep brown (umber) to form a collection that slots into your AW17 wardrobe with ease.
Beoplay Autumn/Winter Collection 2017 includes:
- Beoplay P2 a personal and unapologetically beautiful portable speaker that easily slips into your bag or pocket to take anywhere. Designed by Cecilie Manz.
- AW17 colours: Lilac, Umber and Natural.
- Beoplay H4 – the new archetype within the over-ear wireless headphone segment in a clean and contemporary design by Jakob Wagner.
- AW17 colours: Vapour and Violet.
- Beoplay H5 premium, ultra-portable and wireless earphones designed for music lovers with an active lifestyle by Jakob Wagner.
- AW17 colours: Vapour.
- Beoplay A1 – an adventurous member in the family of portable Bluetooth speakers in a beautiful design by Cecilie Manz.
- AW17 colours: Umber and Violet.
The recommended retail price for the collection is as follows: Beoplay P2: GBP 149, Beoplay A1: GBP 199, Beoplay H4: GBP 249 and Beoplay H5: GBP 199.
Beoplay Autumn/Winter 2017 Collection will be available from August 31 at www.beoplay.com/collection, third party retailers and at select Bang & Olufsen stores worldwide.
B&O PLAY is considered one of the leading global audio lifestyle brands. Founded in 2012 as a sister company to world renowned Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY is firmly grounded in 90 years of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation. We don’t just make headphones, we don’t just design speakers and we are not simply in the business of electronics. We are in the business of goosebumps. Get yours at