We have got a dual edition Blu-ray and DVD of Federico Fellini’s first colour feature Juliet of the Spirits to give away to one of our readers in celebration of its recent UK release from CultFilms.
Juliet of the Spirits (Giulietta degli Spiriti) was the winner of the 1966 Golden Globe for Best Foreign Language Film and stars Fellini’s life partner Giulietta Masina (La Strada) and interestingly also his mistress Sandra Milo (8 ½), in this internationally acclaimed classic.
Giulietta is a bored, timid and unfulfilled wife. Suspecting her husband’s infidelity, she enters a surreal journey of self-discovery filled with wild dreams and enchanting fantasies, much of which involve her sexually liberated neighbour Suzy.
Special features include:
Two unique commissioned extras:
- Unique, new, enlightening audio Commentary by Kat Ellinger (Diabolique)
- Exclusive video essay from Author, Critic and Oxford Professor Guido Bonsaver: “DAZZLING SPIRIT”
- New HD restoration and re-grading with additional further restoration uniquely for CultFilms
- New improved English subtitles
Dual-Format (Blu-ray & DVD), Running time: 132mins, Certificate: 15
To enter the competition please answer the following question:
In which year did Juliet of the Spirits win a Golden Globe?
There are four ways to enter:
- you can enter by commenting with your answer on this article on our website london-olios.com
- like our facebook page London-Olios and comment with your answer on the correct competition article. Sharing would be nice but is not necessary.
- FOLLOW our Twitter page @londonolios, RETWEET the pinned competition tweet and REPLY with your answer.
- Follow us on our Instagram page @londonolios and comment with your answer.
You can enter once via each channel (duplicate entries will be deleted) and each time you do, your answer or comment will count as a separate entry, so you can have four chances to win. You can enter until midnight on Sunday, October 21th 2018. There is one prize only and the winner will be drawn at random, contacted privately and announced on the London-Olios website. The winner has two weeks to claim their prize; if a prize goes unclaimed, we will have another draw.
Entry to the competition is open to everybody 18 years or older with an address in Europe. This competition is being run by London-Olios and NOT by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Find more competitions at The Prizefinder!