This competition is now closed!
Call Space Truckers an interstellar 90’s parody romp, a B-movie space opera, a sci-fi comedy, an intergalactic adventure – call it what you want, but we can promise you, you will be entertained. This film has become a cult favourite and it comes to UK Blu-ray for the first time ever in this newly restored edition complete with brand new bonus features, and courtesy of distributors Second Sight we have a copy to give away to one of our readers.
Get ready for space-travelling truckers, deathly machines and evil pirates in this movie from famed director Stuart Gordon (Re-Animator), starring award winning Hollywood star Dennis Hopper (Rebel Without a Cause, Easy Rider, Blue Velvet and many more) as John Canyon, a long in the tooth space trucker whose latest assignment is to carry a top-secret shipment and ask no questions. Joined by his girlfriend (Debi Mazar – Entourage, Empire Records) and a new rookie apprentice (Stephen Dorff – Blade, Leatherface), the trio runs into trouble when they cross paths with ruthless Pirate Captain Macanudo (Charles Dance – The Imitation Game, Game of Thrones) who discovers the mysterious cargo are an army of invincible killing machines that are headed for earth.
This bumper Blu-ray edition of Space Truckers arrives on 14 May 2018 complete with striking new cover art by Rich Davies and features interviews with Stuart Gordon, composer Colin Towns and art director Simon Lamont.
Buckle up for the interstellar ride of your life in this fun-filled 90s romp.
- Brand new restoration
- ‘Space Trucking with Stuart Gordon’: A new interview with Director Stuart Gordon
- ‘Scoring Space Truckers.’: A new interview with Composer Colin Towns
- ‘The Art of Space Truckers:’ A new interview with Art Director Simon Lamont
- New cover art by Rich Davies
- English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Release Date: 14 May 2018
Running Time: 96 mins
RRP: £19.99 Cert: 12
To enter the completion please answer the following question:
Name another movie Dennis Hopper has starred in.
There are four ways to enter:
- you can enter by commenting with your answer on this article on our website london-olios.com
- like our facebook page London-Olios and comment with your answer on the correct competition article. Sharing would be nice but is not necessary.
- FOLLOW our Twitter page @londonolios, RETWEET the pinned competition tweet and REPLY with your answer.
- Follow us on our Instagram page @londonolios and comment with your answer.
You can enter once via each channel (duplicate entries will be deleted) and each time you do, your answer or comment will count as a separate entry, so you can have four chances to win. You can enter until midnight on Sunday, May 13th, 2018. There is one prize only and the winner will be drawn at random, contacted privately and announced on the London-Olios website. The winner has two weeks to claim their prize; if a prize goes unclaimed, we will have another draw.
Entry to the competition is open to everybody 18 years or older with an address in Europe. This competition is being run by London-Olios and NOT by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Find more competitions at The Prizefinder!