Soho’s purveyor of the finest crisps and dips around, HIPCHIPS, has launched their Christmas flavour inspired menu and you can now have a delectable feast with a range of special festive dips to go with your favourite potato snacks.
Start with Smoked Salmon & Pickled Cucumbers, followed by Turkey with all the Trimmings and regular crisps and finish with Christmas Pudding to go with the wonderful HIPCHIPS crisps dusted with cinnamon sugar instead of salt.
Freshly cooked and served straight to diners on a conveyor belt, HIPCHIPS serves hand-made potato crisps with a range of delicious and seasonal savoury and sweet fresh dips.
Hand crafted and cooked in front of guests, HIPCHIPS uses four heritage and vintage potato varieties to make its crisps. Grown in the North of England, each potato used by HIPCHIPS has its own unique natural colour and flavour, resulting in a range of vibrant, delicious and distinctive crisps.
The potatoes used for HIPCHIPS crisps include:
- Highland Burgundy 1936 – Deep red flesh, firm to the bite potato with a deep crunch
- Salad Blue 1900 – Skin and flesh are both a deep strong blue with a delicate flavour
- Shetland Black 1923 – Yellow flesh with blue vascular rings, an earthy potato with a floury texture.
Examples from the dip menu include:
- Veggie Ceviche (V)- Chunky tomato, lime, coriander, red onion and plenty of chilli
- Smokey Cheese Fondue Picked Red Onion (V)– Smokey, rich, sweet and acidic
- Beetroot & Lemongrass Marmalade (V) – A blend of beetroot, lemongrass and Vietnamese salty caramel, best eaten with crème fraiche
- Chocolate Nutella with praline & crème fraiche mousse
- Chocolate Salty Caramel Cheesecake
HIPCHIPS also offers all its crisps and dips to take away. Served in specially designed boxes, HIPCHIPS make the ideal party addition, office sharing platter, or accompaniment to a night in with the latest boxset. For bigger events, HIPCHIPS can provide their crisps and dips in larger amounts to order, or from their own branded stall – perfect for festivals, weddings and large corporate events.
49 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 6HL
020 7287 3114